Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas


I wanted to post something about our Christmas. It is always a busy, but enjoyable time. We went to Sam's grandma's house on Christmas Eve, then to my parents house, then to Sam's parents house. Christmas morning we woke up nice and early to open presents and then made the rounds again. Keife's, Wolfe's, back home to get ready, Keife's again, and one final, long stop at the Wolfe's. We had a great time altogether and received lots of stuff. Both of our families now own the Wii and lets just say it has consumed our lives!

2 comments:

Kevin and Hayres said...

Wow, Megan, you are doing well with the updates. I'm proud of you. Nice matching jammies, I love it! I always have to trick Kevin into doing the matching thing with me, otherwise, it will never happen.

Ani said...

Hey there! Happy New Year!
I mostly shoot with my 55-250mm. It gets the job done!