Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Being Thankful


Many friends are writing one thing each day that they are thankful for through the month of November. Well, we will see if I can do that. As you can tell I am really good at updating my blog about once every year! So here goes.... Today I am thankful for this little baby growing inside me. Although pregnancy has made me feel like a nervous wreck every day, it is so worth it! I love going to the doctors, minus peeing in the tiny cups (any one else struggle with this, haha!). I just love hearing his heartbeat, and feeling his sometimes painful movements in my belly. Although I have had some rather unusual symptoms/side affects (why don't people tell you everything that could happen as a prego woman?) Even though I am sick of strangers throwing in their two-sense -- Example: Sub at my school asks, "When are you due?" Me: "January 9th" Sub: "Really, you are huge! Do you have diabetes or something" Me: "No, and I have only gained 18 pounds so I guess I was just fat to begin with!" Uh people make me angry! Oh well! It is all worth it! I already love my baby Jackson (who is not name after Michael Jackson like many of my students think) more than anything in the world. I can't beleive Sam and I created this little guy and he is part of both of us! I can't wait to see what he looks like, hold him in my arms, and just love him to pieces (well I can wait till January, ok Jackson, your little scare in September was not funny! You just stay in their and grow till at least December 27th!) So today, I am most grateful for my little baby!

3 comments:

Kevin and Hayres said...

Well, I am thankful that you and Sam are our friends, that Jackson has been good at staying in your belly and that we can go through this pregnancy thing together.

Heidi said...

Yeah so cute! And it is fun because it finally starts looking like a baby, rather than a bean!

CONGRATS!!

Jenolyn Christensen said...

Some people are just retarded. I think you look fabulous! Nice camera too! Careful though, it's super addictive! ;-)