Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Stolen Easter Tag Sayings

So I saw this tag and this one too over at eighteen25 and loved them! The only thing is I wanted to wrap my treats up a little differently so I created my own tags with these sayings. (Hopefully this is legal?) My original intention was to create a full sheet of each tag, but as you can see below that just didn't happen because I got lazy! You see I have to enter every dot, line, piece of grass, egg, bird, etc. etc. by hand for each tag. There is no such thing as copy and paste the "whole thing" on picnik, which is where I make my tags. If there is and you know please tell me!!!!! (I am going to feel pretty dumb if I have wasted hours of my time on the "what seems like" millions of tags I have made over time.) It absolutely stinks that I have to make each tag from scratch! Ah! I am so glad that there are creative people out there that I can just copy!!! Thanks ladies at eighteen25 for the catchy sayings! Love them!
By the way, I printed mine in the standard size but with 4 copies per page. That way the whole page gets filled up and paper is not wasted! And the tags will be blurry if you print them too big. So stick with 4 copies per page or a 4x6 size print. Hopefully this makes sense!
Linking up to:
lil luna link party button

No comments: