I used extra wood from a church activity to make these cute blocks! I love them. First, I gave these bad boys a really quick paint job. I didn't even paint the bottom or back! You can't see them anyways. While the paint was drying I cut 3 different papers down to size. Then I inked the edges with my brown ink pad. I used spray glue to adhere them to the wood. I would have used mod podge but I was out of foam brushes! Then I used my cricut to cut the letters and heart. I actually just used the George Font and basic shapes cartridge. Then I mod podged the top of the letters and glitter-fied them with Martha Stewart glitters. Then I mod podged the letters on to the paper. I usually like to doll them up a little bit more with ribbons and such but I decided to keep these a little more simple.