Sunday, January 23, 2011

Jackson's 1st Birthday!

We had a small birthday party for Jackson with family and a few close friends on Saturday. It was a very nice day! I appreciated everyone coming and celebrating this sweet boy's birthday. And thank you to those of you who helped out with food! So kind of you! I love Jackson more than anything in the world. He has brought me more joy than I ever thought possible. I know he won't remember this day but I still wanted to make it special for him!

I originally planned an vintage airplane themed party because I found some cute stuff on etsy. But about a month or two ago I realized that I should do a Mickey Mouse Party because Jackson pretty much loves Mickey Mouse! So I started making some things for it! Of course I didn't get everything done that I wanted to!!! But it turned out great! Here are some pictures from his special day. (And of course I hardly got any! Next time I will remember to put someone in charge of taking pictures!)

Invitation:
Birthday Banner:
Party Favors:
Delicious sugar cookies and frosting (although the frosting might look funny) Let's just say food coloring nightmare!!! Thanks mom and sisters for helping!

Food Table (Pre-food)There should be a mickey mouse silhouette on the top of this food platter, but much to my disappointment when I opened the box on Friday night it was broken off!!!!! So sad!

Cupcakes! I think I made 30 cupcake toppers! And used 4 or 5 of them! Time was not on my side!
Center piece I whipped up the morning of the party!
Ball Pit!

Singing Happy Birthday to him! He was a little worried at first but once everyone said his name he got a big smile! So cute!


All tuckered out! (Yes he sleeps with his eyes cracked open!)Tried getting one last shot but you can see how this worked out!
I saved the worst for last (yes worst not best!) This is the one and only picture I got with him! And no I am not afraid to post this terrible picture of me!!!!!

1 comment:

Brianna said...

We had fun :)

You do not look bad in that picture either!