Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A Few Random Thoughts...

First, I just went to the dollar store off of Euclid and Riverside-- you know the brand new one over by my parent's house. This is my second trip and I loved it more this time than the first! It is so clean and quiet! I bought 7 pairs of Valentine's socks. A little much I know. But they were so cute! And I also picked up some gum... if you are following me in the 14 gifts thingy you will need some too. I also got a calculator there. You MIGHT need one too. I can't decide if I am going to include this one or not, but it was only a buck so hey I thought better get it now and not have to worry about coming back!!! Ok if you live in the area you must visit this dollar tree!

Second thought, I am so darn excited about these gifts and that I have learned how to make tags thanks to Emily from Saltwater Kids!!! It seriously has changed my life. And I have been struggling through some things right now and boy have they brought me happiness. Sounds crazy I know but I have been wanting to make tags forever! I really can't explain how happy I am! Pathetic? I think not!

Third, I am thinking about making a St. Patrick's day block set. Stay tuned for that!

Fourth, I was at Forever 21/Heaven today (the Chino Hills one) and I was looking through the jewelry. I love jewelry. I love the idea of buying it but then I never wear it. So I bought adorable feather earings for my younger sister. She can pull them off, but not me! Anywho, if you are still reading this you might get excited right now... You know the whole perfect pair sock idea... what about a pair of earrings for a friend????????? I love the idea! And Forever 21 had heart earrings for 1.50!!!!! They were A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!

Ok these are all of my thoughts for now!!!

3 comments:

aprilaleman said...

I was at Forever 21 yesterday and took advantage of the great deal!!!

Heidi said...

That is so funny, I was with April and we were loving the jewlery too, they said they just did that in the last 6 months (made it 1.50 that is crazy good)!

Kevin and Hayres said...

Ok, thanks for your random thoughts. I need to visit Forever 21 and that Dollar Tree by Euclid. I drive by it everyday!