Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day 3: I Have a Crush on You!

Sorry I didn't post this yesterday. Sam has mid terms and was on the computer all night! So instead I watched The Lost Valentine alone on the couch! I loved it. I hope you caught it too! Sam's aunt's Bishop actually wrote the story!!! Who knew? Anyways, on the the good stuff...

Ok I just bought a whole case of Crush soda because it was on sale for 2.50 at target. I wanted to get the glass bottles of it but Target didn't have them and honestly I did not want to go to another store!!! Ok this is pretty "easy peasy lemon squeezy"! Once again print the tags in a 4x6 size from your local photo store or from home. If you are having a hard time with the tags coming our blurry make sure you click on the picture so it opens larger in a new window and then save it from there. And also they will be blurry if you do not print them in a 4x6 size. If you do not know how to change your printer settings go to file and hit print. In the print menu click on change paper size. Then in the drop down menu find 4x6. Or make it easy on you (kinda) and print them at your local Target or Wallgreens. Did I tell you that Costco made them kinda blurry? I don't know what was up with that! Once printed and cut out, I punched two holes on the top of the tag. I wrapped the ribbon around the can and stuck the two ends through the tag and then tied with a double knot. I actually put tape on the back of the tag to help it stay in place better! Enjoy! I have feeling a little lonely so leave me a comment!!! There are two sets of tags. The ones with 2 on a page are a little larger which are great for cans. The ones with 3 on a page would be good for the glass bottles if you find them. OK enjoy!





3 comments:

Brianna said...

Megan: These are so cute. Love all these valentines your doing. Makes me sad that I don't have time to do such cute things. I need to hire you :)

Heidi said...

April and I area totally doing this for our hubbies, so dont feel lonely we love it!

MegRich said...

Megan, thanks for posting your blog on fb. I never would have seen it otherwise. These are such fun ideas! Can't wait to try them out. And how in the world do you make such cute tags? Do you have a program on your computer? Thanks again for sharing your fun ideas.